If you are a new business, you know that marketing isn’t always easy. If you are on a budget, it can be an even bigger challenge to get your business name out there. A full website with all the bells and whistles can be costly. So how do you create another avenue to get your potential clients to find you on the internet without spending a lot of money or sacrificing a professional internet presence? Simple! Create a business blog! Having a blog is a great way to begin your business marketing on the web. There are many benefits to starting out with just a blog. Here are just a few of those advantages:
- You are in control. You decide, by your blog post types, all elements of how you want to display your posts. Create posts by topics, categories or services to fit your business need.
- Post blog posts that pertain to your industry such as news, regulations, new services you will provide, special offers or any other product or services you want to showcase.
- Less effort in search engine optimization. Blog postings allow you to categorize, tag and feature relevant keywords and links without any knowledge of search engine optimization. An effective and searchable blog post will give you instant link’s both to and from your blog to other relevant websites, which ultimately increases your search results.
- Added plugin’s and widgets will allow you to cross post to various social media groups, pages and audiences all at once just by integrating your blog with your social media accounts.
- Share ideas and collaborate with other industry experts that will also result in better search results.
- Less costs for more content! A full website can be costly and you don’t have as much control over the content. Content stays stagnant while blogs are always changing with the addition of new articles you post.
- Flexibility to grow. Later, as your blog gains a broader audience you can decide very easily to add on pages to complete a full internet presence.
- Offer just enough in your posts to engage and entice your audience to contact you directly. Include your contact information easily on any page. Even create custom forms within your posts for potential clients to contact you.
- Integrate your blog into an email list building service such as Icontact, constant contact or any other service to allow you to build an email list. This is an incredible tool to help personalize your contact with potential clients and stay in touch.
- Let your audience help market your blog! Allow your audience to share or link to your posts and again increase your ranking with search engines and social media platforms
K&L Media, LLC has been creating websites since 1998. We have specialized in small to medium size business strartup’s. We branched out and began designing more functional websites to help businesses not only market but to engage potential clients and help them manage their business marketing with a much faster return than direct mail marketing. We now offer simple but effective blog design services to get your business up and running on the internet quickly and efficiently!
Our blog design service is just $199 and includes full blog design. Installation and integration of top social media plugins to allow you full control over your blog content. Also receive a full six months of blog hosting! Hosting on our servers allows you the flexibility to grow your blog into a full website experience whenever you are ready!